-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What does it mean when you realize you never had to think about how much learning driving costs, and your mum readily agreed to let you learn it?
Besides the fact that I'm a bit out of tune with financial issues...
I'm only thinking of this because I heard from a colleague that the driving test is expensive.

I'm feeling very free. I just started getting used to my work today. Getting used-- No more blindly walking into the office and feeling lost, but going to work because it has already become part of my lifestyle. My slack office job means that I have plenty of time now to think of plenty of things...
Which don't exist!

What's happening in my life now...
I'm going for dance class later. (maybe my last?)
I'm having my BTT tomorrow.
And then I can start driving lessons.
University.
Fangirling bbjx and bbjx-cast-related stuff. (I've toned down a lot on the fangirling actually.)
Saturday tutoring sessions.
Nothing else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment