-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Despite what I've been telling people-- what will be, will be/ worrying won't change anything-- I suddenly felt a great burst of excitement and nervousness today.
I guess all this tension will build up and explode while I'm in the hall on Friday listening to the teacher talk about A level stuff for 1 hour before we get our results. I think the adrenaline in me would then be enough to make me do 50 guy-style push-ups, run around the school, and sing a note 1 octave higher than my usual range. My hands would be so sweaty that I'll be able use them to wipe the window.
:(
What will come will come, and we'll face it when it does. (something like what Hagrid said in Harry Potter). :3
I can't think properly now...I feel so impatient.
I have decided that it's not good to retreat into my very small comfort zone (in terms of social circles). Have I always been guilty of doing that?

No comments:

Post a Comment