-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm in one of those moods in which I can't stop listening to bbjx songs.

Now that I'm working, I understand what it means when my mum buys me shoes and gives me pocket money. It doesn't feel very good to know you have to go back to the same office everyday regardless of whether you have work to do there or not. And my job is very slack compared to my mum's. How does it feel to be like her? I'd have to wake at 5.30 am and work till 4 or 5 everyday, and when I come home I'd have to prepare dinner for my (rather old) children and do the housework, and finally I'll collapse sleepily on the bed at 9 pm, and welcome another day of work hours later.
It's not easy being a working mum...

I harbour a secret ambition to be an actress or a singer, so that I can probably get to meet all the actors and actresses (mainly actors :X) that I've admired.

I'm starting think of what jobs out there could be more interesting and stimulating than the one I have. But it's hard to find, and I'm too busy enjoying my creature comforts to hunt for another one. -.-
I guess I could start uni applications. (?)

Today I started to review the life I've spent since December, and I felt like there was something missing. And I didn't like some of the ways I had spent my life. But in the end I decided to let go of all this aimless grappling of How to Live Life, and told myself to enjoy every day as it comes...

And I'm starting to like old Chinese songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment