-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I was bumming around at home, and all of a sudden I recalled something that I talked about last time. It was about religion and I realized that what I said was borderline offensive (damage reduced since I was talking about my own religion, so no one could really point the finger at me and accuse me of slander).
And since it could have been rude, I felt a bit scared. For just that moment, I sort of felt like I was in the panopticon (you can click on that)-- I thought there could be a heavenly being checking on what I say everyday.
I'm sure you've had this feeling before, when your mum scolded you for being naughty and ended her lecture by saying that Santa would not visit you ever again.
After pondering over that memory, I came to the conclusion that I must have been so bored that my brain had to throw out a random memory to occupy my thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment