-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I like this song very much. Very, very much. If you feel old, listen to this and you'll feel like you're young again. :) I never thought I'd listen to songs by a band from the 1970s (or was it 1980s?).

There's a rather sad part in the song though:
当烦恼越来越多 玻璃弹珠越来越少
 我知道我已慢慢地长大了
 红色的蜻蜓曾几何时
· 也在我岁月慢慢不见了
But the rest of the song tells me that you can be young forever, as long as you remember the dreams you had when you were a child. <3

Anyway, I watched a cast interview of bbjx that day, and one of the actors said females like to watch bbjx because bbjx fulfills a woman's fantasy, which is about having so many men who like you to choose from. Exactly what my brother said when he first saw bbjx. I agree. :D

Started my job today. Very relaxing, just check forms. Hopefully it stays this way, and nothing goes wrong! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment