-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2nd day of work: What I've learnt is that it's an easy job and I'll just relax the rest of the way. The only downside is that I have to wake up early. :)
Sigh I love them. They were (are?) so carefree and the lyrics remind me of a child's imagination. I doubt I had a childhood like what this video portrays (running around neighbourhoods and fields, playing with friends.) My childhood mostly revolved around school and home. I didn't play with my neighbours. But I did have my fun times in school. (And at home on the computer.) I guess all of us have had different childhoods, and it is strange how all of us remember our own so fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment