-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Because I watch bbjx, I believe that romantic love is most touching when it is expressed through concern for the other. :3
OKAY LET ME GET BACK TO EARTH.
-----
I take back what I said about school being a waste of time. -_- If not for school, I wouldn't have learnt so much. I guess I just said it in a fit of...annoyance.
I watched We Not Naughty today with poeyz. :) I think it's a very good movie. It wasn't realistic at some points but it did drive some points home very strongly. It was very touching at several points, and laugh-out-loud funny at many others. Good directors like Jack Neo have my support, even though they might have had extramarital affairs. 不管白猫、黑猫,逮住老鼠就是好猫. (as Deng Xiaoping said) Heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment