-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today I did something unexpected. I went to the park to run!
- Applause please-
It was actually motivated by vanity. But what matters are actions. :)
Anyway after the run I was winded and I walked around a bit to find some air. They always say park walks are good for thinking, so I eventually started thinking. I asked myself what I wanted to be next time... And that must have been the 100th time I asked myself that question! But it didn't end up anywhere because I kept telling myself that a)I want to be happy and b) I don't want to lose myself (e.g. morally/ i don't want to end up being a stranger to myself). And I couldn't think of any job I wanted!
Maybe I should be asking myself what I want to do to the people around me. Or what I want to do to the natural/man-made environment...
Somehow typing is a chore to me now, when  it came to me naturally last time. o.o?
Here's a lovely, lovely song. His voice is too good to believe in. It's out of this world!


By the way I think people who are xenophobic are just being a tad biased. We complain about all the foreign talent that's swarming into our country. We feel out of place when we hear a different language or accent outside. But we listen to korean and japanese music and we squeal with delight when we hear somebody speaking korean nearby. (do you? but at least you feel intrigued by all the korean, right?)
For the past few weeks, I've been feeling a little bit annoyed at the many different accents I hear around me. But today at the park I heard a woman chattering away in korean behind me and I immediately felt interested in their words.
So I guess I'll stop feeling annoyed at all those different accents. It's their culture!
And if you're deciding on your future like I still am, go here: http://homeworktips.about.com/od/preparingforcollege/a/majors.htm
My result is: TEACHING? No.No.No.

You are a Social Personality Type!

Social people make great teachers! They are great with people because they are open and friendly, and they care about others. They are cooperative, which makes them good in many programs and careers.

They may always be in the center of activity and they are likely to have lots of friends. They are interested in social issues, and they are likely to become politically active. They may use social skills to influence others.
Possible degree programs: Teaching, Ministry, Coaching, Counseling, Nursing, Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology, History, Journalism, Psychology.

TEACHING? No.No.No.

No comments:

Post a Comment