-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Okay here is an attempt to remember what ambitions I had last time.
My first interest was in the social sciences. That was in lower secondary.
Then I went to JC and decided that biology and business was an interesting shot because I could sell my inventions. But I still thought that social sciences was interesting, I just didn't know if I should try it out, because everyone told me social sciences are for losers. (really sorry if you like it like I do, I'm just recounting here)
Then I left JC and started thinking about medicine. But I really haven't felt that exciting spark in my mind with medicine, like I have with the previous two. It's great to make somebody's health improve. But... I don't know. Maybe I don't want to help in that way?
I considered law. I think the underlying principles of law are interesting, because law is a social science. But isn't law about reading reams and reams of sections, subsections, and paragraphs? D:


No comments:

Post a Comment