-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sigh feeling bored is one thing, but feeling bored and restless is a totally different level of torture. Everyone is busy!
Why am I so free?!
Grr frustrated.
If you ever feel the same way as I do you can spam me because I understand that feeling. It feels like I'm on an island and everyone is a speedboat whizzing past my island.
Even the person who supposedly said she has a job for me is ignoring me! 
Actually, that's a blessing in disguise because it means I can slack more.
But I have nothing to slack with. (not now)
I would watch dramas like Glee and Sherlock Holmes (?) but I think it's a waste of time downloading them. 
Okay meaningless monologue here bye.

They are the pinnacle of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment