-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, January 2, 2012

-Standing on a crowded bus-
-Holding a number of bags-
-Phone vibrates-
(thinks to self): Who can that be? Should I look at my phone? But it's such a bother! But who is that?
- Squeezes things into one hand and takes out phone-
-Bus suddenly starts moving-
ARGH.
- Grabs pole with one spare finger-

Anyway, it's 2012, and I'm feeling very peaceful and free from a lot of work. Here are my resolutions that I thought up a few days back:
1) Get out and live life like a young person.
2) Be more gracious to others.
3) Love myself more.
(1) is subjective. But by young person, I guess I mean get out and do something useful, and not be afraid to try new things. Right now I read books and watch TV at home if I'm not 'working'. That's not really fulfilling my resolution, but... at least I'm 'working'. (working is in inverted commas because I work without pay, at least until CNY! ><)
(2) is what I realized on the last day of 2011, that I can be a very defensive person. And I don't like that.
(3) My self-worth shouldn't come from flimsy pieces of paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment