-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, January 9, 2012

Any doubt or regret that I have seems to vanish when I listen to this song. And then I feel alright again. :)


Anyway I guess life is full of lost opportunities and unfortunate circumstances, but what matters most is we throw them aside and live it as if we have never known what "lost opportunities" and "unfortunate circumstances" mean.
Today was another normal day, but we met an optometrist who was very chatty and talked with us in his clinic!   :) I know the optometrist from last year. People like this make the world go round. They take time off to talk to almost total strangers (just because we're students). It was a very cosy chat session. And we got to watch him test patients' eyesights, and scrutinize the patients ourselves (we just stared at them...).

No comments:

Post a Comment