-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, February 18, 2013

A day of negativity
What this means is, I've never felt so tired before; it's quite a new level of tiredness. I am so going home to sleep. My eyes can't fully open and its half closed most of the time.
And when I feel tired I feel wretched and I think sad things. And I can't connect to people as much, it's like a part of my mind is hibernating.
Tort mid terms was fine IMO but the thing is you never really know how you did until you get the paper back.
Maybe it's really a strain to be in a cca but as I told a friend today, it's what keeps me going in school. I can't imagine a life with only my readings to do. No one can lead such a monotonous life. It's better to be a happy tired person than a sad energetic person. Energy makes sadness worse, you have more energy to feel the emptiness in you.
And after this week I'll be FREER.

-------
Just had a nap and dinner and the world looks lovely now.
After 1.5 semesters of school, I think I've learnt quite a bit and I've grown more humble, and I've learnt that I'm just another human being in a sea of human beings. I'm not as special as my schools have been teaching me to think I am. Schools always tell you that you're unique and what not, right? But I don't think I am. I'm not saying this in a bad way; there's nothing wrong with being ordinary. I just feel like individualism has been overrated in the past.

Lovely covers! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment