-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, February 10, 2013

After a really busy 1st half of the week I think I slacked off the 2nd half of the week. :( And now I'm faced with quite a lot of work...
NO SLACKING! CNY ain't a holiday, it's a time to catch up on work and finish my assignment.
Word of the week: DISCIPLINE.

Samba is fun but the trainings are so often. Sigh. Esp since the concert is coming. But overall I would say that the benefits of joining outweigh the costs. I wouldn't be such a happy person if I weren't in it. And I wouldn't have learnt so much about... people and drums.

Really... Here's a heartfelt word of caution to myself to stop slacking!
Stop.
Slacking.
Start.
Work.

"Don't give up what you want the most, for what you want now."
i.e. marsha don't give up your studies for what you want now which is lots of slack time!


No comments:

Post a Comment