-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Work is ending on Thursday, but I realize that I won't miss my workplace and my colleagues very much. Except maybe for one, the Malay lady who works beside me most of the time, and the rest of the counter staff. At work, I'm different from who I am when I'm with family or friends; I'm less comfortable with them. Some of them are nice and likable people whom I can chat with, but come Thursday, I will leave the place, and we'll continue on our own paths. Oh yes, there's also the director who is really smart and always discusses current affairs with us.
Of course, there's always Facebook and What's App to keep in touch with!
My colleague and I have been talking about going for zumba together but nothing has materialised. :( Maybe we'll still meet up, next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment