-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Unfit for Social Interaction. Apparently this term has been coined for people who do not feel like talking to others at all. This evening I felt UFSI, inexplicably, and turned on the computer to play some dragon nest. In the end I chatted on msn a little. But I wonder what our ancestors did when they felt UFSI and there was no computer about them. I guess they read, played their instruments or took a walk in the grasslands.
No grasslands near my house!
There's Jurong Lake Park which is right opposite, but I've been warned about dangers lurking in parks at night. Maybe I shall test it out one day. ;) When I pluck up the guts to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment