-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Here's something that I found inspiring:
“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.”
- Ludwig Van Beethoven
Yes, don't just practice what you do to meet other people's expectations, but practice it for its own sake.
I read an article in mypaper today. It was about a cleaner in Columbia University who graduated with a degree: Click here for the link :)
My favourite line:
"The richness is in me, in my heart and in my head, not in my pocket," he told reporters.
I admire people like that so much.
Oh my gosh all I wanna do is sleep these days. Even the thought of driving tomorrow cannot lift my spirits... maybe I'm getting tired of it. Now driving is not a luxury... it's slowly turning into a chore. I guess about 70% of it depends on which instructor you get. Still, a pretty comfy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment