-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, May 31, 2012

So as I've mentioned, today was the last day of work. It ended on a good note. :)
I've learnt a few things from this job, and they mostly include stuff about how to conduct myself. Hmm, since I'm so bored, I guess I'll list them down here.
a. I've learnt to sound and look confident even though deep down, I'm asking, what is going on. Actually, sometimes the blank look in my eyes give me away, but with practice, I think that's happening less often.
b. Always stand up when people shake your hand.
That's all I can think of right now.
My colleague told me something today that made me really glad to be myself...
Quite a few of my colleagues wished me luck in my future endeavours. I appreciate it even though it's a really cliche phrase, because after all it's the thought that counts. I wished them good luck too.

Read someone's blog about university decisions. I really admire people who enjoy freedom, who enjoy learning for the sake of learning. (By the way, enjoying freedom and enjoying learning for its own sake are two unrelated things.) I hope when all of us go to university, we will not change, but conserve our true selves. I hope we do not turn into competitive, grade-crazy students. Actually, competitive and grade-crazy does sound a little like my old self. :/ Some people learn so they can compete, so they can earn money and prestige, and they become slaves to those things.
Argh I love the song I posted below! <3
I suddenly feel like there's a great void in my brain that's so unused that it's starting to gather dust and cobwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment