-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I actually have a plan of work somewhere but I'm letting myself off today, since it's the eve of cny eve. o:
What if I'm losing my past? And all I have is the present? What if...?
Well but I suppose the past must always be lost. You can't recreate it again. You might replay it in your mind but all you will recollect is a haze of images and emotions you once had.
The past might be found in the future, if you return to it every once in a while in the present.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4QQI8Uv1m8 Nice song, I can't say I identify with the lyrics now, although I might have at certain points in time last time.
But I think the lyrics show how life continues even though it has set you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment