-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I see things in people that I don't like. I cannot appreciate the things I see.
And then I think to myself: I'm actually like that too. I have issues as well. So there isn't much reason to complain.
So I'll be more accepting of my surroundings. If I choose not to take action to change the situation, so be it. It's a choice I'll stay with. If I do act on it, well congratulations because I have tried.

I'm a deer in the headlights. You know what I mean? I see a really daunting task ahead of me and my mind stalls. It's happening this very second. I think the nerve impulses that direct the diligent part of my brain have gotten blocked somewhere.

A sea of indifference, teetering waves of hesitation, whirlpools of disappointment. Still, there are twinkling specks of sunlight bouncing off the face of the sea. There is hope for the fishes.

ASDF shall put aside emotions and let the rational and intellectual side take over bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment