-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wow, just read the news on Facebook that this year there'll be SMTP triple science people! Wow. An army of ultra-muggers. I mean, there are ultra-muggers and high-fliers in our batch too, who are in triple science, but there're only a handful of them. This year, there's probably going to be an ARMY OF THEM omg. Muggers gonna take over school.

I think I'm over-reacting.
=.=
-------------
But this brings me to another point. I was walking home from the MRT today, after tutoring, and I was holding a Murakami book in my hand and listening to music. :D In other words, I was feeling exra zen. Mused over the past few days' events, etc., things like that.
I was thinking that everyone needs to do something stupid once in a while, possibly even everyday, just to keep his own sanity in check. Keeping to high standards everyday, keeping yourself flawless, everyday-- it is just not possible.
I suppose that's why some people are scared of others who are very nice ("too nice"), or who are so clinical in the way they approach life. They just don't seem to belong to the world.
Crudely put, every creature needs to poop once in a while to function normally.
Some people have diarrhoea everyday and it stinks up other people's lives, but ultimately they still function well and all is forgiven.
Some people constipate and they have a horrible aching feeling because it is just not right to survive with all that waste inside your system.

And then another thing I was thinking about is, the only limits that exist come from yourself. Things like psychological barriers.

Oookay I shall not crap anymore, I got KI essay to do and Math promo corrections.

----- An hour or so later
KI essay is forming, but it is taking too long and it is flapping away in my head now. i.e. I'm stoning la goose. Urgh. My brother just came in and made me guilty by asking me why I was looking at Facebook while writing my essay. Ahh!
When something doesn't work out right, the only thing you can blame is your willpower.
Speaking of my brother, he was at his peak of irritating today. I shall not say why because I'm a magnanimous person and as I said all people need to be insane once in a while to keep their sanity so I'm glad that my brother is insane today so that he won't really go crazy a few months later. And also he was being irritating in a childish way so I can forgive him because I, unlike him, am very mature and understanding.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment