-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, February 11, 2011

Wow, today was quite awesome :D It felt quite like a 2nd orientation. Juniors seem to get high more easily than our batch (?) and the campfire light-up was really pretty.
And I can't really describe how I felt when I saw everyone bouncing along to all the orientation songs... felt warmed, nostalgic, ... so much so that after that I took part in sodache of my own accord! It's like when you take part in it as a j1 you don't really think much of it, last time I even thought it was a little silly. But this year I really felt like a part of the orientation! (even though only a handful of classmates/friends around) Gonna come back next year. :)

And two very different people told me tonight at orientation that if they could go back to j1 they would have done things differently, made different decisions. I can identify with that.

I'm not going to forget today in a hurry!

Today I was quite cui at band, cui-er than usual,hehs. I never seem to be able to tell when the conductor needs the euphoniums to play. And the notes couldn't come out right today. And our junior didn't come so of course euphos didn't sound too good today. And I was kind of looking forward to going to campfire that's why ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment