-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kay since I allotted myself some break time (unwisely or not, I shall not bother to judge) I shall come here despite having blogged a lot these few days! I hope I can reduce my blogging time during weekdays. :E

Hokkien might sound coarse and beng. But it has its sentimental side. Just watch Ai and you'll know. The songs are really nice, and they speak volumes.
So. Don't be too quick to judge working adults and housewives who make it a point to watch Ai everyday. People like my mum, me, my bro, and my aunts! Hahah. We're all putting our literature skills into practice.
I shall prove my point. Listen to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15hb8iICbeg&feature=related Okay it's not Hokkien but...! Okay I think I'm really praising the old Chinese songs. And old-fashioned dramas too.
And here's a bit of the song:
把悲伤留给自己by 陈升
能不能让我陪着你走
既然你说留不住你
回去的路有些黑暗
担心让你一个人走
我想是因为我不够温柔
不能分担你的忧愁
如果这样说不出口
就把遗憾放在心中
把我的悲伤留给自己你的美丽让你带走
从此以后我再没有快乐起来的理由
我想我可以忍住悲伤可不可以你也会想起我

Band was quite satisfying today. It's easier and also better for your morale to follow someone when playing. (duh)
And the one of the main things I learnt after joining band. Instruments are really hard to get in tune. You can play an instrument for 4 years and still not be able to play the chromatic scale in tune. So give bands all round the world more credit for being able to sound melodious. They really put in their sweat and blood into playing the songs they perform; they don't just come together and play the song like that. Watch more classical music performances! :)

Okay, Monday is Friendship Day. ^_^

I'll treasure my time in school. I'll whine all I want but after that I'll remember that ultimately, I want to spend my last year in a proper school in the best way I can.
I want to add in a "I luurrve you all and everyone else! Wootz!" but it's really unlike me. But there, you get the point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment