-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Aha! A week since I've blogged! This is an achievement.
It's really hard to get started on my KI and I'm trying to start now by warming up my fingers on the keyboard.
Main events of the week...
1. Sent my brother off at the airport (he's going to India for 5 weeks)
Although he is irritating and boring at times (as I've told him, earning myself a rather firm head grip given by him or whatever-you-call-that), his absence will not go unnoticed. I'm sure he will miss me. :D Not now, not later, but eventually. :)
2. Screwed up Econs test really really really badly.
Even though I studied harder than I usually do for Econs. 8( Maybe it doesn't help to study for Econs...

Nothing else. Either I have really poor memory or nothing really happened. And because events 1 and 2 both happened on Friday, I am quite convinced that I have short-term memory.

I just watched all the fac dances. But none of them beats Ares fac dance '10. Woot! I think Athena was really coordinated that's why they won.

This is such a mundane post. Goodbye.
By the way, I am very convinced now that one of my major faults is procrastination. (but is it always a fault? :) )
On a side note, I also think that another one of my faults is the tendency to regret my choices. But since I'm already aware of this other fault, I think I can minimize it by reminding myself not to regret.

C'mon and live life baby, KI is going to bite your behind!

See, I wanted to end the post, but I ended up typing for what, 2 more paragraphs? Procrastination much.

No comments:

Post a Comment