-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, November 8, 2010

The man who smokes so much, the rims of his eyes are permanently red. He looks like he hasn't slept in 10 years.

The beautiful girl whose head is so empty, any idea that goes inside practically bounces about.

The girl who has decided to skip her Chinese examination on Wednesday.
Yes, it has been decided.
It has been reasoned out that, if a year is not enough, two days would hardly be enough too.

Today rates 9.5 out of 10 on the Sian Scale. B|

Guess what. I have embraced K-Pop and I think Lollipop is cute.
Oh my, Armaggedon is here!

I made another discovery. Yann Tierson, he's as great as Yiruma, if not better! 8D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyCRJmerW1Q This is called Comptine d'un Autre été. Whatever it means. But it's really nice. Nice is so over-used, but you know what I mean right.

Omg, my dear piano, here I come!!! After OP.

No comments:

Post a Comment