-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, November 22, 2010

I think I'm secretly a very fussy person and I avoid whatever disturbs my routine, and my state of mind. I don't know.
A bit boring today cos I was the only one at the clinic. Everyone was somewhere else. Had a whole clinic of people to myself and only got 1 interviewee!
Still, it's not the quantity that matters, it's the experience, yeah...

Somehow today was a draining day although nothing much happened at all, I suppose it's because it's Monday and I always feel sleepy on Mondays. I'm running out of clothes to wear to the hospital... maybe I'll go in my pajamas tomorrow...

Managed to get a swap for my shift for attachment... so now I'll be able to go for more band, but it isn't really much. Even though I've swapped I still only have 4 more pracs before concert... how? D: But I guess 4 pracs would make a difference if I just make full use of them.

SO NOW my last few weeks of december are gone! To nuh! Argh...

It's so admirable, you know, how some people write so well and suss out deep knotty issues so clearly.

I don't understand myself.
After a whole year of spending all my days in school, doing homework, making friends, I've finally come to the holidays, and I've come back to myself, and I wonder who this person is that I've been for 17 years.

I cannot pinpoint within myself a purpose. Like, what do I want out of life?

I hope I'm not being an angsty teenager who's complaining about life that she actually doesn't understand, yo.
Would my mum be worried if she saw this.

No comments:

Post a Comment