-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Band was quite pleasant today. At least I wasn't as lost as I was last Saturday, when I was the only player.
Something amusing happened today. The conductor singled me out today and asked me to play the chromatic scale while he held the tuner next to me. Why? Because I was an example of someone who plays out of tune.

So yes, definitely must go and practice and get in tune. 8]

But the conductor is quite nice, he always puts negative things across in a nice manner.

If I like band enough by the end of next year, maybe I'll consider continuing after JC.

Should start doing homework, and study also; but cannot mug now, if not will burn out later, according to my friend who quoted the J2s.

So. I shall watch 爱. What an exciting way to spend my nights. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment