-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I feel like kicking myself for not being a kiasu-kid earlier. >( Kiasu-kids open more doors of opportunity (which could also lead to dead ends,though) but slackers like me just shut these doors, and after a while when it's too late they realize they actually want it.

Maybe I feel like doing the same for not being smart enough. But ignore this.

Maybe all this is so that my plate, being very small, will not overflow and stuff on it will not tumble onto the ground like the meatball in the Spaghetti Song.

On top of spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
I lost my poor meatball,
When somebody sneezed.
It rolled off the table,
And onto the floor.
And then my poor meatball,
Rolled out of the door...

How dramatic. ^_^
It's was one of our campfire songs. Lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment