-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, October 16, 2009

I love reading other people's blogs.
Opens up new perspectives, provides an alternative side to my otherwise extremely protected and narrow life.
Seriously, school doesn't offer anything other than knowledge. That sounds ironic. But when I read (blogs) about social workers and all that, about disasters in other countries (lots of them this month), I feel like I'm very sheltered, pampered, or any other synonym of these words you can think of.

This quote might bring my point across better:
The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.--- Albert Einstein.

I can imagine people reading this and laughing at this quote. If you say so, quit school and go sweep the roads, lah!
But I'm not going to explain myself on this note further.
Shall just leave this hanging, because I haven't actually thought much about this. In fact, this post probably won't make a lot of sense to most of you.

:D



No comments:

Post a Comment