-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shall get a post in first before I scan my computer for viruses again... I still can't open the messages in my hotmail.

I had a rather apathetic and uncomfortable afternoon today. The two words sort of contradict but that describes quite accurately how I felt. Not going to elaborate...

There was also a photoshoot and I was skulking around the edges of the really tightly-knitted block of people, trying to find a way to get myself within the range of the camera... And a JC girl pulled me in and exclaimed that I should just pick a spot now and "don't be shy!". That kind of startled me. I actually feel like being shy is in our school's blood. Then when we graduate we get out of it. Because...

Exams are now over but there's another smaller wave heading towards us, which is of course Chinese O' Levels. But this one actually feels more deadly than the enormous one we just endured because it's scheduled to be right in the middle of nowhere, and it's so easy to overlook it and think that it is just another test.
Eek.
Must study Chinese!
The biggest challenge now is to persuade my brain that it's not the holidays yet and that it should get cracking on Chinese ASAP.

Meanwhile I'm trying to read as much as possible because I haven't touched a book for the past month or so.
And I'm rediscovering the joys of listening to my iPod, while studying. Is that a good thing?
Yes it is.
...

Oh yes. That day I was listening to We're all in this together and all the lower secondary memories flooded back...

8))

No comments:

Post a Comment