-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Okay, what do I say.

It's the start of post-eoy freedom and I'm fangirling watching youtube videos of Joseph Gordon-Levitt :) He looked so cute as a teen! (He got himself a beard at some point in time :/ )
What can I say about myself, man.

And Carla Bruni sang that French song in 500 days of summer.


It's odd how I got more kick out of surfing the net during the exam period but not as much now...
Although I can say that I do feel slightly more relaxed/ relieved now.
Not much of a difference, after 4 years of such emotional turmoil...

:D

Enjoy your freedom!

Even though I've been complaining and ranting about how exams are degrading and bad for learning, they'll still come back and try to bite our heads off.

And do I really look emo when I stone...?



No comments:

Post a Comment