-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, October 9, 2009

Have mercy, ET!

Shall not bore you with ET and his deviously tricky papers...
The idea of having one of ET's kind as a chemistry teacher is kind of cute. As in, the Extra Terrestrial.

I want to brush up on my piano after the exams! Watching pianists at work on Youtube always makes me feel like that. Jon Schmidt is really good at the piano! :) oh man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap-qC6rY9mk&NR=1 Not Jon Schmidt I think, but still good :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FenE0fc5lg&feature=related this one is nicer, personally, because there's a human voice.

Pling is so sentimental.
But, that's good, because it lets un-sentimental people like me realize that life is sometimes sentimental after all.
Now that that's said, I like my class :)

I wonder, if it's not too late to wonder, if it's better to aim to score a high mark, or to score a decent MSG. High marks (like higher than A1) are for personal satisfaction, and getting a decent MSG is just being practical, or you can call it lazy.
Whatever.
Doesn't make sense to attach too many numbers to your expectations, I shall ignore marks and MSGs. For now. O:

No comments:

Post a Comment