-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

ramblerambleramble. busybusybusy. boredboredbored. maybe i was born in the wrong generation, wrong country, whatever, but today i find almost everything around me uninspiring. but i guess i'm really lucky to have had all the experiences i've had so far. maybe today is just a bad day. maybe i'm just in a rather bad mood.

put your swag on and go do some work.

mug. mug. mug.

(shit i seem to have lost my focus ever since the concert ended which is bad bad bad.)

MUG LA

getting distracted by all the positive feels i see on facebook and all the reminiscent feels i get when i think of my concert.

there is a MARKED difference between people from my old school and people from other schools. really, really marked. in terms of happiness levels, stress levels and ultimately overall personality. wow. wow. wow.

just shows how distracted/stoned i am that i'm repeating words thrice.

sigh i feel like a dumb blonde now shit how do i do my readings in this state AND prepare for my presentation tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment