-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, February 24, 2014

i think being a hermit at home would really do me good right now. firstly, i need to get my 2 RPs done. secondly, i'm moody and i get pissed easily about how the world is a superficial place and loves to impose expectations on other people carelessly. thirdly, getting pissed distracts me from other more pressing matters such as my RP. fourthly, i really need the time (don't we all) so no more outings and no samba for this week (sobs?). fifthly, the only way i can get rid of this underlying current of self-doubt that i've been feeling for the past few days is to just WERK IT on my RPs.

calm down, zen mode, that's my default mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment