-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I live in a really pragmatic world, and I don't like it. That's something I cannot hide. Why do I say that? Some people only give a shit about you when you're in a position of power.
But to complain about the world being pragmatic shows a certain level of narcissism and how I'm being self-centred, which is a common ailment of my generation, so I'll shut my trap and try to be happier. In other ways. And realize that I'm real lucky to have people around me who do give a shit about me.
And likewise I'll give a shit about them, and more, because that's how friendship and love work.

'Cos the people who don't care are not worth caring about.

No comments:

Post a Comment