-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, September 6, 2013

we live in a world of half-truths.
the only entity i can ever truly understand is myself.
but even so, i'm still trying to work myself out.
oh wait, i understand who and what my family is
i understand what friendship is
but even if i understand now, nothing is forever
and there's always more understanding to be done.
and i guess it shows a lot if we try to understand

-----
wow today was the most relaxing school day i've had since school started. lessons from 10-11.30, then went to find my mummy at JEM and shopped for a while. :) :D and now i've showered and i'm fresh as a daisy and i'm beginning on a whole new cycle of readings tonight.
and also class today was really interesting... gave me a whole new perspective. didn't get part of what was going on when it happened in class... but reached home and achieved some form of mini-enlightenment... ^^

here's a really chill song (that i first heard at my cip -.-) enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment