-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's so easy to feel contempt for the people around me but it's also equally easy to feel affection for them.
It's not easy when my experience with emotions was one-dimensional for the first 15 or so years of my life, and now they are acquiring new dimensions and I've got to get used to them.
Right so... I'm here cos I'm not sure where to get started. With my work I mean.
I've learnt how personal space is sacred. You need to preserve a part of yourself that you can express fully without backlashes from other people's equally dynamic and volatile emotions.
So I'm really enjoying my solitude right now, with me and my music. Oh, and of course my readings.
Came back and decided to continue reading The Rape of Nanking... and I regretted it. It makes for rather tense and emotional reading. And the feelings last.
:(
I might have scared somebody because my friend and I were discussing WWII history and I was explaining my rather emotionally-tainted stance, when a bored classmate drifted over and asked me to repeat what I was saying... So I bluntly repeated my opinions and her face was like "eeyer... why am I talking to marsha." Alright... sorry... no... I'm not dangerous... I don't bite...

2 comments:

  1. who was that o.O there shouldn't be a need to apologise right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah well i'll tell you through another medium. yeah i didn't apologize to her haha but i felt extremely judged.
    but whateverrr! :D

    ReplyDelete