-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, September 30, 2013

I find it increasingly peaceful to be by myself. Which is good I guess. It could get boring sometimes but I still like it. And I've been seeing a few shares on facebook about how being alone is good. Speak of coincidences. Oscar Wilde once said that it's very healthy to be alone and we should learn how to be ourselves and not be defined by other people.
I see what people mean when they talk about personal space, and working relationships, and like-dislike mash-ups of feelings.
And I find that being by myself just puts everything back in perspective.
And I dislike acquisitive behaviour. It's seems quite... self-centred.
Need I talk about my backlog again? It's just crazy. It's off the charts. And I'm still trying to have a normal life while clearing it.

Here's an old song of John Mayer's. Never realized before how charming his songs were.

No comments:

Post a Comment