-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, September 27, 2013

Sometimes all it takes is a belief.
I just need to believe that I can do it.
That belief was really strong in Year 1, I don't know why it's been weakening this semester.
What really sustained my belief last year was...I don't know.
What I thought last year was that... I could conquer anything and I could do anything with this attitude of mine.
Wow, okay, so it helps to look at the past.
I know I'm getting more jaded -- and I'm still a lot less jaded than most adults I think-- but what I need to do is to keep this jadedness separate from my attitude.
I know I'm seeing things differently now... what used to look like Disneyland just looks like... well, reality now.
And I know that my country was once apparently described as Disneyland.
I know I sound a bit neurotic here but these are really some of my deepest thoughts... so that's why.
Yeah, and all I need is a belief... A belief that I can still conquer whatever I set out to conquer in year 1.
'Cos life is about moving forward and not retreating. Retreating just defeats the whole point of life itself.
And when you feel currents moving against you, you just have to double the strength of that belief and push on with a mighty YELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment