-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This is recess week but there seems to be more work than usual. Added together with my 2 days of camp for samba masala and it seems like an impossible task to finish the revision and homework I aimed to finish initially. It is impossible actually. Gosh. Just this morning I overslept and awoke muttering a swear word. -_- Arrived at a project meeting about 55 mins late. (55 mins looks better than 1 hour) Thankfully my group was nice about it and brushed my boo-boo off.
At the 2nd project meeting for today we started joking and asking each other what we were doing at law school since there were easier options out there to earn money. But jokes aside there isn't much point in asking this question and the only thing we can do is to make the best out of what we have here.
My group member decided to be evil and rattled off a list of work left to finish for this recess week. At the end of the list he looked at me and said I looked quite like a wild deer getting chased by a hunter. -.- Lost and desperate. Argh. Then he gave an evil laugh. -.-
Step by step... I will finish a substantial amount of work by this Sunday night. 
Actually the work we get is really manageable... the only problem is that it comes in cargo-ship-loads.
---
Finished a rather substantial bit of my lslma ppt. Now for a bedtime song and some self-congratulation.
Congratulations to myself for staying awake ^_^
Finally by Fergie. No idea what the lyrics are saying (not listening) but the tune is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment