-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I read through my previous post and now I realize how much my mood fluctuates. Right now I'm feeling a little burnt out... there's 3 project presentations to prepare for and some readings to catch up with but I can't really bring myself to start for some reason.
:((
Oh well, no point stoning and feeling sian. Better start on something at least.
And then next tuesday I will look back and feel glad that I at least did my best to prepare for stuffs.
I think I need to get rid of the very burdensome impression that because I'm a law student I have a lot of work to do. I think a lot of other people are very busy too (as facebook reports). 
Googled motivational pictures for studying and so I'll share some relevant ones with you:




Okay, action.

No comments:

Post a Comment