-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, October 1, 2012

A lot of things to do but I still feel like writing something! I think it's something to do with expectations...I'm half expecting myself to not finish, and half expecting myself to finish but sleep very late. So here I am.

I guess in these past few weeks I've felt the most 'myself', if myself can be used as an adjective. If I compare my current self to maybe JC, I think the JC self was not very self-aware. But now something feels different, I really know what I'm doing. I know what I'm doing when I talk to my friends, I know what I'm doing when I decide to join a CCA, I know what I'm doing when I decide to ignore my alarm clock and sleep in. Little things like that. And I know what I'm doing when I decide to slack off for a few minutes like now. Haha. And I realize how clearly my emotions show on my face, and how clearly I can read my friends' expressions. Never used to take much notice of faces. But social cues seem much more obvious now.

Okay, back to work. I really want a time bank. I want to use all the time I wasted in my 8 month holiday right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment