-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I really don't regret joining samba. On monday I was feeling like a zombie and feeling quite desperate about my workload and moody because I was sleepy. On tuesday I was vaguely moody too but things just got better as the day went by. (Contract law) Lesson was interesting because the prof was jovial (what a lovely lady), then creative thinking class was not bad either (albeit a bit tense in my group), and then the highlight was samba prac!
Samba prac really made me feel human again. Now I think of my workload (which has kind of grown since Monday) and think it's really possible to finish it. (and all I have to sacrifice is some sleep).
Granted, there's an irritating guy in my section, but all that matters is me and my drum and the rest of the band. :D :D


1 comment: