-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Suddenly I feel like all the whining I did for the past 6 years was a little overblown. It was definitely stressful having to study but from where I am now, it feels like at least some of my angst was unfounded. In the place where I am now, my colleagues work and study at the same time: usual working hours, then evening classes until 10.30 pm. It sounds really tiring! And to think I'm complaining right now about how tired I can get at work!
Anyway, update: I decided to extend my contract till 30 June. It's a really good deal because my supervisors said I can take half days off for driving lessons. :) I think they just want at least a little more help. I'm rather amazed they want me to stay though. I don't feel that helpful around the office!
Also, apparently today my supervisor was hinting to me that I should try to be busier, or at least look busier! I totally didn't get the hint at all until I told my mum about it in passing, and she told me it was a really obvious hint. Oops? Haha. And my mum took this opportunity to say again: You're still a baby you know, you haven't grown up... Right. I guess there's some truth in what she's saying, but at least, I'm learning!
Sigh, I'm growing up. I'm actually learning the art of faking. Nooo... I want to remain a child!
Now that I'm working for longer hours, I better start planning out my time better so I can still have a life outside of work.

Celebrity news update: Lin Geng Xin is coming to Singapore! :D For 红星大奖.
6
So cute :3 Now why is Wu Qilong not coming? Or Kevin Cheng?
(picture from blogs.xin.sg)
And, here's a lovely song from Glee. Sung by Darren Criss (of course!) and Matt Bomer.


(feeling a little fluffy today)
Maybe ~ I don't really want to know
How your garden grows
Cos I just want to fly
Lately ~ Did you ever feel the pain
In the morning rain
As it soaks you to the bone


Maybe I just want to fly
I want to live I don't want to die
Maybe I just want to breathe
Maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever.
(Extracted from lyrics of Live Forever for Oasis)

No comments:

Post a Comment