-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I just read the article called "the top 5 regrets of the dying".
And then I tried to figure out again what I'd really like to do in my life. But then I realized that the reason why I still can't answer this question is because I haven't lived enough.
I don't think mugging is living, so I haven't really been living life.
Onward with life! Yes. No matter what crap I do at my work I'm just going to do it, because I find that work allows me to be with people, to learn about them, and to learn about myself.

Today my colleague (the more serious one) decided to chat with me and we ended up talking about how I was going to do the counter job soon. Then he said, you'll learn a lot at the counter because you deal with all sorts of people... ... ... I think you're kinda soft.
I was and still am a bit disturbed by this comment that I'm soft. No! I was annoyed when he said that but I tried not to show it. Hm, I'm gonna be tough and prove him (and other people?) wrong! I don't want to come across as a softie!!! >:(
After thinking about it, I realized that I don't exactly know what he meant by soft. Does it mean a) not grown up or b) easily persuaded?

No comments:

Post a Comment