-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I remember what my brother said about life being a gigantic shit-stirrer. I guess I see the same thing in my workplace to a smaller extent. I dislike what people do because of office politics. They are all trivial things and people haven't been doing mean things to each other, but I dislike the forced laughter and the forced closeness. I think I'm being pessimistic because most of the time people are genuinely sincere about joking and being silly with their colleagues. But a few times, it happens, and I don't like it. I guess this is part of growing up into an adult; you see more of such things happening. It's a little disheartening. Just a little. You must forgive me for thinking silly thoughts like this, because I grew up in a very idyll environment and I've been living in my own happy world for a while.

Back to talking about this shit idea. (haha) Shit is needed to fertilize our lives... Without what we do at work, a lot of people would miss out on what they now enjoy. So, we're doing good to some people out there.

I want my life back... I'm slowly getting it back! :) Since I'm taking so many half days in May. :) Today I actually wavered when my supervisor expressed dismay at my intention to extend until end May only. So I suggested that I could work from 20-30 June when I come back from my holiday. And she said "okay la...". I think she's fine with anything actually, whether I work or not. But when I went home I got scolded for being so soft-hearted! I guess I'll go back tomorrow and tell them I don't want to work after May.

Time to grow up and stand my ground. Hmm.

Other than what I've talked about, working is relaxing and good. It's a great holiday job. (But a little boring, you might want to try a more exciting environment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment