-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Today's Children's Day. I didn't realize till now. And what's interesting is that in the morning I saw the Straits Times article about exceptional children, but I didn't recognize it was a tribute for Children's Day.
Goodbye my childhood. 8(
And happy children's day to all children out there, I seriously hope you treasure your childhood. But of course we don't know that something's worth treasuring until it's over. It's always like that.

I'm supposed to be here to do some research on universities and clear up university applications stuff, but I can't bring myself to do it, for some reason...


Here's an oddly comforting song to listen to... even though I don't actually understand what she's singing about. X years later, when I'm downtrodden and heartbroken and emo-ing over a broken relationship, I hope I'll listen to this song. Adele really sings this with Style...with a capital S.

I was dully watching the bee in the Bee Story movie get flung around, because he escaped from the hive, was caught in the rain, and somehow landed up in a car's pipe and almost got killed in the car. Despite so many near death experiences, the bee ended up home in the end. I guess this is a subtle reminder of how I should choose my paths, of how I should not be afraid of... not following the crowd. I remember reading an article about singapore's first caucasian social worker. I know her name is Ann but I forgot her surname. That was an inspiring story. She came to singapore to do social work, a few years before WWII started. How brave is that? When it was (and still is) cooler to be a doctor or an entrepreneur or a lawyer?

Who do I work for?

No comments:

Post a Comment