-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Unsure
Of the present
Running away from myself
To where? The future?

But wait... people are actually preparing graduation gifts to remember this moment, and this moment of me and them!
Why am I so unfeeling?
D: It's so unexpected that graduation's coming. I don't even feel the need to remember or celebrate stuff at all... although just now I did think about some things, and I decided that I'll eventually feel fuzzyhearted when the time comes anyway.

Some people inspire you so much that even when they've disappeared from your life, you can suddenly think of them and feel this renewed spark in you, all over again. It's like discovering a whole part of yourself that you found but eventually lost, only to recover it again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment