-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I think this is one of the times when I'm really disappointed with my results 8((((((( But that day when I went to ask my ki teacher what was wrong with my epist essay, he ended it off by asking how our results were, and after we replied he assumed this tone that people usually use when they are talking to somebody who just cried buckets, and said don't give up, there's still about 5 weeks! (we weren't looking sad, serious!!)
Yeah don't slacken or give up now... it must be because I haven't studied enough... it takes time to learn anyway, and prelims must have come at a time when I was still processing all my knowledge... :X

But alongside with all this disappointment I also feel a vague gladness to be where I am now, in this school, with all the people I know~~

(Oh, how bittersweet! ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment