-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, October 3, 2011

Today I was snoozing on the mattress handed down from my brother (and it was quite comfy) after reading a book, and feeling as comfortable as a hippo might feel lying on a mud bank. Then, beyond my foggy subconsciousness I heard a rather nice voice drifting in from outside my window, which is quite shocking considering that I live on the 9th floor. But anyway, I knew that they were giving our block of flats a new coat of paint, so I decided that the voice must come from one of the workers. Come to think of it, the voice was not unlike Darren Criss's voice; it was quite a smooth tenor. :) My mum heard it too and was also intrigued by it. And we started discussing what would happen if we drew the curtains, opened the windows and praised the worker for his voice.
But nothing else happened, okay, and I got up from the very comfy mattress.

I chanced upon this video, and I must say his voice is not baaad! If you're not a Lee Seung Gi fan you might want to skip to 1:31...hahah... but if you enjoy watching korean guys smile directly at the camera you can watch the beginning part...hahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment